The Employability qualification provides a framework for developing and recognising general employability skills. The course aims to develop students' confidence, employment prospects, progress further in education and live a more independent life.
These qualifications are aimed at anyone who wants to live a more independent life, progress in education and / or their employment prospects; get into a job, develop on the job or move onto the next job, as they progress along the career ladder.
- Workplace safety and emergency procedures
- Personal finance
- Behaviour at work
- Effective communication
- Introduction to ICT
- Applying for a job
- Improve personal manner and conduct
- Searching for a job
- Identify hazards in familiar settings
- Working as part of a group
- Healthy living
- Personal skills
- Make a familiar journey safely